View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 09:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Mark,

No punt intended but "Damn I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one". It's also nice knowing another person with PCS/mTBI has been through, knows & can understand first hand what & how I feel.

For the longest time & sometimes still, I was so afraid my biggest fear just may have actually became a reality for me. I really thought & believed I was "loosing my mind".

Even though it's been almost 4 yrs, I'm really "just getting started" with educating myself on ways to "simplify things in my life". I'm sure I'll continue the insanity of going in circles for a while until I get used to & learn how not to but..."it is what it is" thought right??

The hardest part for me is acknowledging, surrendering & accepting. I've always been just as stubborn as a fighten mule about everything....guess that parts not changed, I suppose!!

Oh and hey, thanks a million for the feedback about the spaces & paragraphing!!! Hell, no wander it took me all damn day to write my post!!! My poor eye balls kept bouncing all over the place like 2 little ping-pong balls!!! ... Much better!!

Yesterday I felt like I was just out & out angry period. At any & everyone I felt like being angry at, wether they deserved it or not....maybe it's a good thing I was home alone until about 8pm!!!

Today I was exhausted for being so mad all day yesterday.....Lol, "that's what my angry-*** gets"!!! I did manage to "actually complete" a couple chores today though!!

Tomorrows another day....

--Toni
Toni S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (11-10-2010)