View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 10:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Never Give Up

I know how you feel wanting everyone to think that you are okay but really being far from it. I've been pretending I'm okay and trying my best to pretend to act as "normal" as possible, but have had to finally come clean and admit that my symptoms are still happening. Most people keep telling me that I must be lying or pretending for the attention. However it feels so much better to finally not be lying about it anymore and asking for help, whether they are willing to help or not. Just breathe and take it a step at a time. I'm "new" to the PCS stuff but that's what's helped me so far. Because your life is not over, and it is worth it. You might not be the same person, but you still are a person with a life, that's not something to waste. I'm also new to this site but I have a feeling this is exactly the place people like you and me need. The people who have been trying to hide the symptoms they have and the way the feel, because if anyone will understand and not think we are crazy are the people who are going through the same things.
Aims is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote