View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 05:55 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Laura,
I don't mind which format we use, I was just trying to get the table in a clear understandable form. If you would like to take over the maintainance, please feel free. To make it easier to form conclusions, I think we need to get it into 3 sections, lightweight, average and Heavy. I hope people are not shy to join the "heavies"!!!

NAME ……..…WEIGHT…...L-DOPA-... ….SWEATING……………..DYSKINESIA
Blue Dahlia. !...115……..… ...yes............... Yes……………........... Yes
Ron ………….......125………......yes…………...... Yes ……................. Yes
Soozie............Low BMI.......yes................yes.................. .....yes...........

Lindy……….... High BMI……....No…………..........?........................ ..?............…
Laura……...... ..160….......... No...................No.............. ........No..........
Patrick............260.............Yes............ .....Yes.......................No.............

Rick, I don't think we can add any more variables like constipation. Asking for a lot of data stops people contributing, and I can't get it all in the table. Same with "Oily skin" etc.
Provided I have got the figures right, the heavy table results are a bit more mixed. Difficult though. Laura has "mild dyskinesia", which I put in as "No".
Ron
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (09-27-2010)