View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 05:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you PCSLearner for the advice. The Internal Medicine Doctor that I got a hold of today said they don't have any openings until November. That seems a long time to wait while dealing with symptoms like massive headaches ya know.

So my mom suggested that I go to the Med Express again in the meantime while I wait for my November appointment. My boyfriends mom suggested looking for another Internal Medicine Doctor that can get me in sooner.

Now reading your reply I'm wondering if I should track down a couple different doctors that specialize in all those things like you said and just skip the step where I go through doctors who just refer me to these ones.

I've been making a list of my symptoms as I realize they are happening so that I can take it to any appointment with me. I get really nervous and anxious around new people and already tend to forget things and that hasn't changed with the PCS.

I'm glad to hear that feeling cold is something connected because the sites I had searched didn't talk about that and I was worried it was going to be something else wrong with me entirely.

--Aims
Aims is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote