View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow- Alffe, you've done some digging!

Addy, I couldn't remember at all posting this once upon a time, and even what class it was (until I saw the scientology part and remembered!). So much has changed since then, definitely... but like always, I've always been battling to understand . . . everything.

These three types of suicides, I've come across often by now. And in a way its just another way of "labeling" people, classifying to help us to understand, when in truth - we will never really understand completely. I am amazed at Lara's responses, wishing she were still around now to add her own insights on the matter.

I am having a rough time these past few days, I've come to realize that no matter how optimistic I may try to be, deep down - I am not really so. And I guess that has to do with what Alffe said, "life is challenging to put it mildly." My biggest challenge is trying to enjoy each day and not just try and race to the end and get through it all. It's definitely a survival mechanism, a way to keep suicidal thoughts far far away. But oftentimes I feel like a 95 year old lady, so tired and exhausted because of it.
wishnomore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-27-2010), barbo (09-27-2010)