View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:36 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I was discouraged,and depressed. Now I'm angry. I hope he isn't going to make me take down the back yard lights,my cameras,and my expensive antennas. He wants to put wood sideing on this house out of the blue. I'm bored enough as it is living to far away from any big city,and I don't have friends out here. I use to live in the capital city of my state for most of my life.

My Shortwave hobbie,VHF,and UHF scanner hobbie,and my PTZ camera are my hobbies. Without them,I only have a TV set,and a computer. With nothing to do,I could always go to my Shortwave radio,and dial to see if I could hear whats on the shortwave bands. With the camera I could at least watch the cars go by. With my back yard lights I could at least turn them on when I would go to my car,and see if anyone is out there. One time there was a snake on my porch. Dogs run around this house now,and then.

I wonder if my brother in law is doing this to start the actions to move me to a home,or something. I wonder if he rejects me. Why all of the sudden. My world is getting smaller,and smaller,and I don't like it. It's not my fault that I have these illnesses. My sister,and I are at peace now. I don't know what to do. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-28-2010), Dmom3005 (09-28-2010), Mari (09-28-2010), OhKay (09-28-2010)