View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 03:06 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Steve,

i hear that you are feeling your home threatened by these changes.

i agree with Mari that your BIL's thoughts on improving the property probably aren't to do with you. but i understand the fears since you've had difficulties in the past with him.

i don't know about the process of applying wood siding. i guess i don't see how it would require you to take things off the roof. if some wiring has to be moved, then that should be a part of the process - competent people need to be hired to move and ensure it is functional when they are done. the idea seems to be to improve the house, not to trade technology with wood siding.

i remember when you and BIL had a run in before, about the house and rent and whatnot. but it seemed like that got resolved. i think that this can probably get resolved so that his improvements do not impact your hobbies in any way. i am glad you and your sister are at peace. can you relate to her? do you feel she understands you, and your concerns? maybe she can help in dealing with BIL?

i am saying prayers for you too.

~ waves ~

p.s. edited to add: am reading a bit about 'siding' and when to do it ... your BIL may have determined the exterior of the house is deteriorating and needs residing to protect it? if that is the case, it is actually in your interest ... will prevent leaks and damage to your stuff.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-28-2010), Brokenfriend (09-28-2010), Dmom3005 (09-28-2010), Mari (09-28-2010), OhKay (09-28-2010)