Thread: Any Advice?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

THANK YOU ALL! I knew you would be able to help me.

As far as my DH goes, he is still in the "Maybe its not RSD\CRPS" stage... thinking that its something the doctors may have missed. He isn't at the point where he reads anything online about this yet..kinda in CRPS denial if you will. As far as the meds go I dont want to seem like a controlling nag...but I refuse to let him get worse because I didnt do all that I could to help him which is why I want him to keep his pain levels low. Im afraid that if he continues to let his pain get out of controll like he does that his nervous system may over react and his CRPS may get even worse. I dont know if thats even the case...but its not going to hurt him to take his pain meds.

I dont expect him to ever go back to work, he seems to be in far too much pain to continue the job he was on. I have always been an at home mom to our 3 kids..and as of now I still am but I dont know how long that will last because as soon as the workers comp ends we will need an income. Hopefully his meds will be sorted out by then and he can get back on regular hours.

His orthopedic dr. had him take another MRI just last week and we go in on monday to meet with him about the results. He already knows he has a frozen shoulder and I am very concerned that he may be subjected to another surgery. I have read here on this site that people with rsd are considered "no touch" patients so Im worried about the effect of another surgery.

Anyways, thank you all again...any advice I can get is so usefull to me and my husband

Big hugs to you all...
Grettas3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (09-29-2010)