View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 11:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default help is out there

I'm continuing to find more and more of us out there. I'm glad you found us. The Dr. that did my surgery is Kaufman and he is located in NJ. You can find him under advanced reconstuction surgery. His assistant, Heather is very helpful and would probably be the 1st one you talk to. The Dr. actually took the time to call me and see if he felt I was a candidate. He wants success on these surgeries and is careful to select those he can help and not hurt. If I keep talking him up he might never be able to take a vacation. If you need a way to contact or can't find him let me know. It has changed my life and I look forward to it getting even better.

Hello Ross,

The info you provided is really appreciated. I am also interested in the surgery you had done - for phrenic nerve damage during heart surgery. I am hoping that I can get your email address so I can contact you further. Here’s hoping Jo*mar will read this post and send you a PM as she did with Casey14. In the meantime, thank you for all the info you have already provided and I hope you are recovering quickly and completely.

Best,
rcnyc[/QUOTE]
fredebassett is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote