View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi, I'm Fancylady,BC,& Billie,
Now that is a list of names and I'll answer to about anything. I used to be called Funnyface and meant to put it in my user name and instead I had typed in Fancylady. So call me any of these and I'll come running. I am 65 yrs old, from Indiana and I am resently widowed. My husband Bob died July 18 of cancer. We would of celebrated our 47 th Wedding Anniversary Sept 26th. I have good days and bad days just like the rest of you. These gal's has stood by me during the sad days and there is nothing that could replace this wonder group of gals. They have called me to cheer me and let me know that I could count on them at anytime. They are truely my family. I also have an adoped son named Donnie. I don't have much family left execpt my husbands family.

I came over on the weight loss group on the old forum. At first it was just Gaye and I , I think. I don't know if it was over a yr ago or not. It soon grew and we had many over there. We all worked hard doing things about our weight. I and another gal put a lot of hints from Dr. Phil's book. others write of good hints. You would be surprised how intersting it gets. There are aways the "cheer up" ones that help on the bad days.

I am looking forward to all you new ones too. Even if some things gets repeated, that news is for someone for that day, so don't worry about that. Lets just all have a ball and learn to. Oh, Gaye is my adopted Sister, well not really, but we are as thick as two peas on a pod. Let's attempt to watch our portions and get started. Good Luck!
Billie

Last edited by Fancylady_2006; 09-16-2006 at 06:31 PM.
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote