View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 09:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you Jenno

Such a thoughtful reply. I am so sorry that you have a family member with RSD. They are blessed to have you and all you do to keep them uplifted. The words in your reply to me, tell me that you are an amazing woman with boundless energy and so strong. I know its not easy being caretaker. Some days are so much harder than others when your loved one lies in pain. Just know how grateful they must feel to have you in their lives. not everyone can be a care taker. After i posted yesterday hubby and i had a long talk and he affirmed how much he adores me and is grateful for me earning the money so he can be here to care for me. So i am much better today but still want to find ways to enrich our lives. I was surprised that i didnt get more replies...it left me wondering if people arent doing well with their caretakers. at least I know from your reply that one person is doing well.
Peace and blessings
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenno View Post
Hi Lori,

Thanks for sharing this very heartfelt post. I am a caregiver, like your husband, so I cannot even pretend to say that I know your pain.

But, in reading your post, it is very apparent that you are an amazing woman, and I am certain that even though at times your husband may be overwhelmed with the situation, he realizes that he has been blessed to share this very challenging journey with you.

It is also evident that you have overcome tremendous obstacles, and continue to do so each and every day, so although you are looking to the forum for additional coping skills, and I can't really offer much advice ... I am confident that you will continue to find the strength and wisdom to cope.

Thank you for your post. It really touched my heart.
loretta (10-01-2010)