View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Mark and Vini. Yesterday was just a bad day, for me. I guess I'm not used to staying home and not doing anything. The TV gives me a headache, so I don't even turn it on anymore; and I can only read for one-hour stretches before I get tired. I last about a half-hour on the computer.

In addition to working, I had been trying to become a published author prior to the injury. I'm still able to write, but slowly and in small shifts. I'm really taking it easy on that front, because I don't want to lose that ability entirely. In fact, I haven't even tried in a week.

In answer to your question, Mark. Yes, I believe that I was at the lowest point in my cycle for progesterone. Lucky me. That, combined with my prior injury 8 months before, did not lead to a happy outcome that day.

I'm doing better today. I'm a stubborn woman, but I've been trying to focus that stubborness into getting better, instead of fighting what the docs tell me.
I have another appt today. Another follow-up. We'll see what they want me to do from here.

Annie