ANA:
ANA Direct Possitive
Anti-DNA < 1 normal 0 - 9
RNP Antibodies < 0.2 normal 0.0 - 0.9
Smith Antibodies < 0.2 normal 0.0 - 0.9
Sjogren's anti-SS-A < 0.2 normal 0.0 - 0.9
Sjogren's anti-SS-B < 0.2 normal 0.0 - 0.9

These are all the numbers under the ANA testing

Since having the baby (4 months 1 week 1 day) I have only had the post partum bleeding. I assume this is because she is exclusively breast fed. I did have some rectal bleeding and am scheduled for a colonoscopy on 10-15. I only had the bleeding once but I pushed for the test to be done anyway.
The dr is also going to do the upper GI (down the throat) while he is doing it. I see the rheumy on 10-6 and back to the neuro on 11-5. I see my PCP on 10-22 and will ask about seeing the heme as well. So far these are the only appt that I have coming up. I am suppose to see the pain management but dont know when, right now they have me on morphine but after I get the baby on a bottle that will change I am sure. At first it was helping alot and now it just tones the pain down which is still better than nothing. I have pain in my lower back, my hips, knees, feet, my right shoulder but its on the bone between my neck and shoulder, my left arm just below my elbow. My numb areas are both my feet (on top), the left side of my left knee, the front of my right knee and the upper left side of my back.

Anything else that I can answer please ask. Thank you so much for your help.

GypsyQueen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote