Thread: Sleeping.....
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 11:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sheltiemom - I can relate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheltiemom View Post
Well, it's rare for mine to get worse at night or to be consistently uncomfortable during the day. If it should act up more, resting helps OR walking and being otherwise active makes it feel better. Go figure.

I don't have trouble sleeping, either. And it feels best first thing in the morning after I wake up. Once in a while, it actually feels as it it's gone, but only for a short time

Sheltiemom
Wow Sheltiemom - I think I met my match. You described me perfectly. I woke up this morning and for about an hour I thought, wow I'm cured......nope back it came little by little.......

Yes resting and excercise does help too, maybe because I am distracted, not sure.

Not too many of us non-length dependents around, I prickle from the top of my head to the tip of my toes and everywhere in between. No numbness though. Sometimes some buzzing on bottom of feet adds to the fun and lets not forget the wormey electrical crawleys....in case life gets a little boring!

Sorry to make you repeat, but I am new here.....

Is yours idiopathic?

I have had this since May '09, came on overnight........started with a few a day, next day more, etc., etc.,etc.......now around the clock every 1-2 seconds, no 2 spots at the same time.......wierd!

Any muscle twitching?
(I have quite a bit, makes me worry that it is going into my motor nerves, but no weakness.)
That is my biggest fear, don't get me wrong the sensory symptoms are awful, but motor weakness really scares me.

I'm thinking about ordering some Benfotiamine - it sounds convincing......

I was a nervous person before all this started, now I am ready to fly the coop!!!

Last edited by invisable; 09-30-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: changed wording
invisable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote