View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Hi again, Gabbycakes

I sure hope the Paxil helps cause I agree that depression is a BIG problem. It might help with the appetite too!! Bless her heart, she might just feel hopeless. That makes it miserable for everyone.

Please keep us updated on her progress, ok? I'd really like to know. And again, take care of yourself! You must be exhausted! Big hugs, Lee
Thanks so much Leesa. Actually the last couple of days she is feeling better and eating better but we will start the roller coster ride after she gets the chemo on Monday. We also had to the legal smart things are far as her estate which the attorney will have ready for us today and she will sign all the papers and I have to take her, just uncomfortable. I would do anything for this woman but I'm the daughter in law, we have always been close especially since I had my accident she helped me often when I needed it. My husband has been incredible with her I quess that's why where together for 30 years he truly is a kind individual.

The only negative this week is she hasn't started the Paxcil yet and I filled it on Tuesday. But I'm going to try and see if she'll start it today so it's in her system and will help during the hard times of the chemo.

Again, thank you so much.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (10-01-2010)