View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 09:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi Lefty, I agree, WC attorney-they usually take your case at no cost and get paid when the settlement is made. Sounds like the Doc is covering his---.
WC may be a pain, but this is a serious, no cure, condition. Many procedures cause RSD to spread. Be sure and research and be your own advocate.
A lot of information can be gained by going to mayoclinic.com Go to Diseases and conditions and you'll get the correct information. Also RSDSA is a great site. You can put in your zip code and get information of a RSD support group. Also I like rsdrx.com puzzles list It is a great site from Dr. Hooshmand who practiced 40 years. the puzzle list is questions and his answers. There are about 150 of them. Important to get good information about RSD. RSDSA had their annual meeting last year here and was so good.
Please know we care and there is a lot of compassionate knowledgable friends here. Take care, one of your new friends, loretta
loretta, and thanks for pointing me to all those sites. Dr. Hooshmand site is at the top of my list, as I have referred to it many times. Yeah, that pain doctor is covering up something. I don't trust anyone related to workers comp in any way! There are a few workers comp employees that have nothing to do with certain things surrounding clients cases, and to them I am sorry for that statement, but I've become very leery of workers comp and with good reasons!Thanks again.
lefty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote