View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

oh Grettas

Thank you so much for replying. As in your house, SO much has changed in mine. I cant imagine going though this illness with a small child to raise. Your love and heart must be as big as Kentucky to do all that you are doing.

Yes I do thank my hubby regularly and hug him. Sex is non existent...he doesnt ever bring it up but i could do more to make him feel loved on that part. When you are in pain, its hard to think passionately. But i know that would help. I try to get out about 3 times week but its hard. if we go to a store and dont need much he always runs in and i wait in the car. If we have a loot to get i have to make sure thy have an electric wheel chair for me to get around in because i cant walk well. I need to build up my strength
its all hard and takes energy. But I want a better life, so i will hav to work on it.

Stay strong and know how important you are to your family. I can tell you are a special lady. Its very nice to meet you. Thank you again for your kind reply. Big hugs to you! You Have helped me, more than i can say.
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grettas3 View Post
Hi Lori,

I don't have CRPS but my husband does so I can relate to how he may be feeling. One thing that I have just recently done is to start posting on this site...I cant tell you how much all the advice and warm wishes help. I know that from my point of view...all I wish is for my husband to be comfortable. It hurst us to have to see you all go thru this and not be able to help it go away, I feel helpless sometimes. Sounds to me like you have a very special, kind-hearted husband. When Im feeling really frustrated and overwhelmed it really helps when my hubby gives me a big hug and expresses how gratefull he is for everything I do. Our whole life has changed too...he doesn't like going out anymore and when there is too much activity in our house he gets anxiety. That makes it hard especially because we have a 13,9 and 3 yr old...nothings quiet about a precocious, rambunctious 3 yr old!

So has life changed? Yes..it has. Money is tight, we cant go out like we used to, the kids fight more, DH and I fight more, sex isnt the same, nothing is the same and sometimes I get very angry and depressed that this happened. But I , just like your husband Im sure, am not mad at my hubby. I am ****** that this disease came into our home..its just not fair.