View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you Kathy....

Your reply just brought tears to my eyes! Yes, I count every step. Yes things that are close to me that I should be able to just get up and do it for myself...just makes my head spin. My husband is very kind about getting things close to me without giving me a hard time. I keep my requests to the bare minimum to not exhaust him, he has health issues too. I worry about him and what if he gets sick, how will we manage. Sigh...i just have to deal with my current circumstance and try to to think of "what ifs".

This afternoon something weird happened to him when we were getting out of our car. he had leg cramps, felt exhausted and after about 10 minutes rest he said he was okay..then he got a head ache...excedrin fixed that...but he worried me that he had a mild stroke. He doesnt have insurance and wouldnt let me take him to the hospital just to get checked. Of course im freaking out, he says he feels fine now. Please place him in your prayers that he will be perfectly fine, his name is Steve. Im worrying like crazy, which helps nothing! I just cant take one more thing. I feel like i live on the edge with RSD of my health issues sometimes changing daily.

I wish you peace Kathy. That you may gt stronger and less pain each day. I will keep you in my prayers that only good things will come your way!
Hugs and blessings
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
Shame that RSD has linked us here but Iam still very grateful having the pleasure to meet you ... I understand your situations..one step or movement here nor there makes such a difference in our lives.. Funny, as I will ask my kids or my husband to do something for me..it's only 3 steps from me and just as I ask it..I realize how silly it is..or isn't...and funnier that I was a tennis instructor and so involved in sports all of my life..and here I am counting my steps.. due to intense pain form our illness...but my real point in this is.. my heart has not changed..what i hold in my heart is still the same..love and respect for all of my family and friends and yet to be friends..there is plenty to go around and I can't wait to share it.. it trully is the small more free things that matter to us..whether it be a smile or a giggle between friends..even a tear or two..We'll take it..with pride!! We all doing great..just great..even in spite of our 3 lettered friend, RSD!!

Much love, Kathy