View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Shocked

I think spiders would be better!

We put our flowers in our cars before we leave on vacation, often the night before. One year going up in 2 cars, before the personal walkie talkies came out and before cell phones, I had a yellow jacket wake up and fly around the inside of my car.

I turned off the freeway and hubby with son followed...thinking I was in grave peril (which I believed I was!), and we all got the dreaded yellow jacket out.

This year it was a SPIDER... only I was alone coming home for a long trip with 3 elderly cats in cages, and I looked up in my rearview mirror to see a red (RED????) spider of some size coming down between the front seats! He must have HiJacked in with the plants in their planters that I was bringing home.

I had a few moments of trying to cut the webstring down with my hands, but he did sort of disappear in a few minutes. Then my heart rate returned to a more normal figure!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (10-01-2010), SallyC (10-01-2010)