View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt View Post
Day or night we open the window a tad and talk that way to the party out there. Have done this for quite some time. When I had my German Shepherd I wasn't too worried. My what a big, my what a big dog!! That's what a salesman said. I don't like salesmen either. Can't be too careful at all.
That's what I miss about my big dog, TinyMonsters, he was 100+ pounds of stinky, furry dog, and I never felt scared when he was here with me. Always felt safe at home alone when my big Wookiee was around.

If I didnt have the MS and a bunch of fatigue, I'd probably go get another dog like him (I dont have the energy to do the training again, and I wont do another big dog like that without obedience training it)

Tiny looked the part of scary dog...big, loud, and scary looking when he was mad. But he was a big baby. He'd lick you to death before eating a person, but at least he was convincing at the act that he was going to eat the bad guys if they tried anything.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (10-03-2010), Kitt (10-02-2010)