Thread: kathy d
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 02:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
First I am so sorry for all you are going through. I was hoping you would benefit and get relief. Tomorrow I would call Dr S office and ask to speak to him. The nurse will probably call you back but explain what happened and that you need to speak to him directly. The way you were and are being treated is unacceptable. Did you fall in the hospital?
I'm confused if the first infusion there were not benefits and it was such a bad experience do they still do the booster? Sorry if I am lost. Is Hahnemann Hospital where they do the infusions from Dr S? For some reason I thought it was done at Drexel.
I wish I had more answers and relief for you. If you want an email buddy to listen I'm here. Take care.
Just to clear some confusion up about Hannanhmein Hospital and Drexel University. Drexel is a teaching medical institution not a hospital there is no "Drexel Hospital". There students from what I understand do fellowishisps and residentsies at Hannanhmein and Hosp. of Philly. Dr. S patients go to Hannanhmein. I think the one very different issue with Hannanhmein is that is was brought my Tenat, which I don't know the connection but they are a medical corporation exactly what they do is a unknown towashed me and changed my sheets everyday the care was incredible. I have also me.

I did mine at Hospital for Special Surgery with Dr. Richman, and I saw him 3x's a day everyday,PT came on Wed. to start moving me and would not let me leave until I could walk on my own, I also had 5 surgeries there and the treatment is was the same.

And one more thing I just have to clear up the boosters, which I did with Dr. S after each time I did a 5 day inpatient , Dr Richman does not do boosters, are nothing like a 5 day inpatient infusion. I don't mean to make light of the people who choose the booster route.

Just all be carefull who you let do this procedure to you.

Good luck.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (10-07-2010)