View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 12:47 PM
buckwheat

buckwheat

To Everyone,

I 100% believe that DR. S heart is totally right. He is in his 70's the last thing he needs is money. He has money. He is devoted. He wants his patients out of wheel chairs and off of drugs. Which the Ketamine has done in several cases.

He has several patients coming into his office with this horrid RSD pain. RSD is a very rough DX.

Ketamine is not as bad as going under general. My husband has spoken to quite a few Anesthesialogists. Which I have considered Ketamine and might end up doing it myself.

I want to get the point across that DR. S is not the only one that believes in Ketamine treatment.

25,000 thousand is nothing to be having to be checked on and continually monitored for 5 days if not more. Do you or anyone else have a clue what it costs to monitored and be hospitalized.

Anesthesialogists, make big bucks anyway let alone for them to have to check on a patient for 5 days if not more. 25,000 is peanuts to them, IT REALLY IS. They can make that in surgery in a day and a half. Hugs, Roz

Last edited by buckwheat; 02-13-2007 at 02:31 PM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote