View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 05:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So you've been on 60mg. per day. And you've only got 70 - 15mg of Oxy left. Hmm. Not sure how you're gonna do that ~ and i don't have a CLUE about the Poppy pod tea.

If I was advising someone JUST about the drugs, i'd advise them the FIRST week to cut down to 60mg, the 2nd week to 50mg - I usually prefer to do it in 5mg steps by using a pill cutter. But as it is, you don't have enough to do a real good taper. You'll use them up in a heartbeat. You're going to have to "make do" with the tea ~ I don't know how you'll do that. By hit and miss I guess. But you're going to somehow have to taper the tea too. Good luck on THAT.

Best of luck ~ I hope it works. Don't you have the pain anymore? I hope not for your sake. God bless. Peace, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes