View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Good question Jo.

I was in bed with back problems and was put on valium and another med to get me up walking which it did but then I fell from the dizziness and lightheadedness from the meds and fell 12 more times after that. I always fell to the left side but then went to an Osteopathic Dr. that popped all of my bones and brought it to the right side. I ended up being worse off on the right side and had surgery on that side. I also had 3 inches of muscle taken out on the left side to help with my left side symptoms and it did.

As far as the RSD, I think I had it before the TOS surgery but just had too many other medical problems for it to be diagnosed so when I had the TOS surgery it came out. Luckily 3 blocks put it back in and now I ask for blocks before any surgery if they are available.

Knock on wood, but right now I am at the best I have been since I got the TOS, I am now lifting weights and able to carry some weight.

To me though, TOS and RSD just takes away any life a person has most of the time. I see very few that are able to work even after surgery.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote