View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 12:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie,

Thank you for the clarification & the link. I can totally relate to all the different descriptions of weakness and fatigue, no matter what we decide to call it. There are days when you can hardly lift a finger let alone an arm or leg.

Spent most of Saturday out and about, it was such a beautiful day, I felt so good I kept suggesting different places to go to. What a big mistake, by the time we got home I could hardly lift my legs to get into the car, getting up my front steps was like climbing a mountain!! I spent the remainder of the day on the couch trying to catch up with myself. Sunday was even worse, between the cooler temps and overworking myself Saturday I was totally useless. It's so difficult sometimes to realize when your muscles have had enough, your heart wants you to keep going but your mind says it's time to go home and rest!

I'm hoping once I'm started on meds some of this will resolve, time will tell. Only a few more weeks to wait!!

Thanks to all for so much insight into this crazy condition!
Rachel
AnnieB3 (10-05-2010)