View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I feel a little bit better now with the weather, but we havent had the really cold stuff hit us yet, it's just been pleasantly cool here the past week or two.

My allergies are bugging me, and I just discovered last week that I have a very mild heart condition, so the allergies are irritating that, and the heart condition is what I think is responsible for some of my MS symptoms acting up all summer. (heart condition caused me some edema. Think the edema is making MS numbness feel worse)

I'm sure once the really cold weather hits, I'll have a bunch of MS weirdness pop up. I'll be ok as long as we dont get the snowy, icy crap because I can no longer balance myself to walk across ice. Once we get snow and ice, I'm staying home and only going outside if I have to. As long as I have an internet connection and the UPS delivery people can get to my door, I'll be a happy camper shopping on the internet. All I need to do is see if any grocery stores in town will deliver groceries.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (10-04-2010), Jappy (10-05-2010)