View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 01:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
The weather is changing here again and boy does it put me into a flare. I took my Methadone awhile ago and waiting for it to kick in. I actually like the winter here better then the summers due to the summers getting screwier but the winters don't like me.

Has anyone ever done a survey on which state is better or worse for RSD?
I know MS'ers say they do better in the winter.

Ada
Hi Ada, For me, I think where we are living is good except for the horrendous HOT summers. Live in Arizona-Phoenix area. October thru May is good. very dry, no rain, July Aug Sept are so hot- I have full body RSD and internal, so my body is Hot anyway, so the heat outside is horrible. When I do leave the house, the car is cooled down with air cond. and I go from air cond. to air cond. When leaving a store, turn the air on to cool it down. just touching metal seat belt metal will burn your hand!
Next summer I'm planning on being away for several weeks. We have friends in Oregon and Washington that come every year, and they keep asking me to come visit. So next summer I'm going. Hope it all works out.
What part of the country do you live in? I think parts of California would be good.
Take care and hope you have a nice fall/winter. your friend, Joycw
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote