View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I live in Colorado. The weather has changed here in the past 10 or so years. It is getting hotter in the summer and this year more humidity then we have ever had with no rain. I don't like the heat. When Bill was living we use to retreat to the mountains to cool off in the summer.

Last winter was bad. We had frozen pipes around here for about a week. We'd never dealt with that before. The winters are getting colder and longer here. I use to think Colorado had the most perfect weather. I will say though Arizona and Florida beats it with the heat.

The barometer changing causes me a lot of problems and it seems to be changing constantly right now.

I deal with different parts of my body hurting at different times. Last week it was my pelvic area, this week it's my right arm, hand and pelvic area. Another day it was my right foot, leg and pelvic area. Can't tell from one day to the next what will hurt on me. I have been taking my Methadone some to help but went and go shots Friday to help some. Sometimes it takes more then one round of shots to help.

I like winters best but they seem to make my pain worse now. The summer use to be the worst on me.

Loretta, some parts of Oregon and Washington are cold and rainy. I spent a year in Oregon and it was beautiful but depressing due to the cold and rain.

I went back to Ky. for 2 weeks a few years back and didn't hurt the whole time I was down there but at the time they were having perfect weather.

Do we have people on here from most all states? Are there some we haven't had on here?

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (10-06-2010)