View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 02:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome aboard once again

This train Neurotalk can take us to our imaginations or to the harshest realities of life or it can take us to a place of just ralaxation and friendship.

This train can go anywhere we want it to go.

I remember your name Breeze and sorry not your life story. That is such a great name. Close your eyes and just feel the Breeze. now that's cool.

It takes a lot of hard work to live with Als and Parkinson's and while Cancer is no picnic I can imagine what the Dx could do to one's ability to accept it.

There is some interesting work being done here in Vancouver Canada by Dr Neil Cashman at the University of British Columbia in the field of Protein research and in particular the area of misfolding proteins.

I have one piece that was sent to me but there is no url to go to and I don't know if I can put it in. It's not that long but I know it is Dr Cashman even though it doesn't say so on it. Maybe someone will tell me. If you remember me from so long ago you will remember my mouth and it has me in the hot seat here too, lol. I have to wait for approval before I can post.

But a site for us is not to be easily gotten and so take advantage of what we have here and so what if I sometimes don't agree with the rules take it from me it is worth it.

So stay here and keep me company and maybe, just maybe we will hear from those friends from the past. I hope so.

Rulu, so you remember him, used to tell me,and he and his wife were psychologist's, or at least she was, he was a Psychiatrist, well he said to try and not talk so much maybe just listen ...............to him preferably lol

Wish he was here Wish many were here But we are here and this is a good place to remember him and them.

so once again Welcome aboard
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote