View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 08:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Hello, yes Billie and I are truly Sisters! This forum got started because I was wanting to lose weight and asked on the BT1 spinal forum if there was anyone that would like to join me...the rest is history!

I struggle with losing and gaining. My trouble is when pain, boredom from being housebound (a lot of the time) and frustration hit, like a ton of bricks, I start looking for food to comfort and relieve pain. Not the way to go but it is what I do. All the fun and laughter with fellow suffers of overweight and other malodies make the weight forum a good place to hang out.

I can still remember the day Jan made me a cheerleader and gave me my great uniform! Wow, I was so excited cause in real life I am to shy to be a cheerleader. I would faint if I had to stand up in front of people. I have taken my position seriously and even make up some cheers in the past, which are corny and terrible. Ha, I don't care I still make them up.

I have lost 33 lbs and gained back 2 of them, so am struggling to lose from 209 to hopefully around 165. Usually I think of losing a small amount and reachiing that goal, I press on twoard the next goal. Right now I want to be under 200. Will I ever make it? I hope so. GC
slogo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote