Thread: kathy d
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 02:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Wendy and All, Yes I did have a real bad time with the inpatient ketamine at Hahnemann and no I would NEVER go there again to do it. It was the worst experience. I was on Fentanyl for over five years so today I find out that Dr. S "had he known that" which he totally did...would have given me suboxone or something else to help me with withdrawls. It has been a painful and horrible nightmare. AND they want me to wait four weeks for my first booster shot. Everyone there is so laid back and really don't care about me or the pain I am in. I went to ER next day after discharge and then yesterday finally was able to get to my family doc who felt my entire back/neck area in spasms so I am taking more meds for that and still have not slept in over 8 days now. Oh, Dr.s said he would give me "Ambien" which would help with pain and the secretary made a comment like "Boy these doctors get you on this stuff and they you all have problems" I was furious. I would have had more help and treatment going to a detox clinic than to get the ketamine treatment. I never would do it again...I think right now I would rather have intractable pain than to go through what I just did. My son is so depressed (and suicidal) now because he thought I was going to die there and my 80 year old mom had to leave because she was so depressed because I was not getting any better. Work comp today said they can't get me any help around the house even though I can barely stand. Life really sucks for me and my family right now. I have cried over and over and even pray mostly every day for Jesus to take me because I really don't want to live any more. sad but true. Thanks for all your help guys and gals.
love ya,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (10-07-2010), wswells (10-06-2010)