View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 05:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Mrs D and Chemar ~ No, no one else in the family had Tourette's other than my Dad. So obviously then, this was caused by the Scarlet Fever? wow, finally a definite answer!

I was proud of my Dad ~ he taught himself algebra, geometry, trig, and above all, calculus!!! Good grief, I barely made it thru Algebra in school! lol He also made the first TV in our town when he was a teenager - he broadcast from one side of town to the other - this was before TV was even available! It would have been about 1932, when he was 17yrs old. He was also a TV repairman. Enuf bragging about Dad. LOL

Thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate it! God bless you both! Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (10-06-2010), mrsD (10-06-2010)