Old 10-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
Hello very dear all

Thank you so much for your very sweet and wise words. They always help so much.

Hey waves ! yeah, Im learning.... I used to hit my head and cut my arms... but this last time I just broke several things.... but, material things that dont suffer

Aw Broken friend.... it is so hard huh ? like, somedays I can actually appreciate life and, the next day, I really hate everything, feel fear, anger... ugh... if only I could control myself and, understand why, when and how !

Thanks for sharing all that Melody ! I would like to share smiles with people you know ?? I bet they need to talk to somebody as much as I do !!!

I went to my general doc... He tested my glucose levels and those things and everything was normal... at least I know it is not something new what caused my anger... hum...

Tomorrow I have an oral presentation of my project, so please if you have some time, pray for me... I have been dealing with some mental fog and, Im worried it can bother me tomorrow !!!

Thank you very much for everything you do for me !!

You get up there, make your presentation and knock them off of their feet. Then go and do something nice for yourself.

Best of luck on your project.

Take care, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-06-2010), barbo (10-06-2010), BlueMajo (10-06-2010), Brokenfriend (10-07-2010)