View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:30 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Its amazing how it can help some parts and not others. When people say that it has changed their life and can do things they couldnt, I feel, oh well Im not so sure I can say thatBecause yes, its relaxing and covers the burning etc but Im still feeling the same about walking, standing bending etc, My Consultant did say that its great for legs and nerve pain, not so good for backs, which I do find a bit disappointing. As from the outset it was my back that was my problem, until I had some surgery and wallop......my legs went So this trial and error with the reprogramming is good I suppose, as you say Fiona, once the scarring in has finished then maybe it will be different. But at times Im kinda.........well ok, yes its good, but...........................Still have some pain in my upper back. My Dr did say to me on Monday that its where the leads are and possibly its still swollen and recovering from the surgery. How long I wonder will it be til its ACTUALLY scarred in. I did think 6/8 weeks was it, but obviously not. Im sooo impatient
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (10-06-2010)