View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 06:05 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Rae my back pain was my first port of call. When I'm up and about I feel as if I have a rather large weight attached to my waist and that heaviness is pulling me down and causing my pain also when I'm stooping too much or standing too long. This is what I need fixing but I'm not sure my stim will oblige no matter how many times we tweak!!! Or turn it up. Yes I'm relaxed with my stim on especially when I'm basically doing nothing. But not so much when I'm out walking. Why do I still have the pain in my front thigh and my knees. And in my back the dragging and heaviness??
I'm sorry don't mean to sound so negative but at times I'm getting so frustrated with the whole thing. I suppose I had GREAT expectations. Buy hey will wait til after tomorrow to see if maybe the new tweaking can relieve some of this PAIN.
I think I'm becoming a real pain myself with all this negativity. I'm really sorry hope I'm not dragging you all down with me. I just needed to let it all out as you all know what the pain is like and I suppose can relate to it.

Thanks for listening
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (10-06-2010)