View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 07:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face Good luck tomorrow!!!

Jackie, I am so sorry that you are still having problems and I am praying that your tweaking session tomorrow helps you! I know it took me awhile to get the right tweaking and when I did it actually helped in my lower back and my legs. I had separate settings for when I walk, and when I sleep etc. as well as sometimes one setting for legs and one just for back. When my stim was working I was off all of my pain meds but it did take a few months to get to that point. I think it depends on how good your rep is and how much experience they have because I have had other reps but my usual guy really gets me and he definitely knows what he is doing he even explained the paddles to me before the doctor even mentioned them! Also, do not ever feel bad about coming here and talking about all of your experiences positive and negative because they are helpful! I went to some other sites about stim experiences and they seemed to all be very positive but not very realistic to me and that is why I like this one the best because we have all this support for each other but also we all keep things very Real! I have to catch up on homework but wanting to send you a reply because I understand and know how you feel and that is why I am praying very hard that the rep does a great job tomorrow and you get more pain relief Take care BIG'sTara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (10-07-2010), Rrae (10-10-2010)