View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 12:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Lily,
first of all, I know how you feel about not wanting to tell the Doc. I would feel the same about my Doc. He put so much time in researching what was best for me, worried, etc. I am certain that he wanted it more than me. If you do not tell him, he would be crushed. You have to give him the chance to fix it. Having said that first......now let's look at the future from here.
Do not worry about " why" he put them in a different place. That is water under the bridge. Keep in mind. It is really easy for him to take them out and put them in a different place. The procedure is that easy. My Doc put all three of mine in a different place also. Why??? I do not know. He should have a cat scan that he took at the time of the trial. He would have had that up for him to use during the permanent. You have to call him asap, because if he is going to take them out he needs to get to it before you get too much scar tissue around them. Also, you will need to be without anything ( leads) for at least 1 month for your face to get back to it's normal state ( like before you had the trial). Then he can do it again. It is not the end of the world. Just a lousey inconvience to go through. That is the worst news. Now.......have you called the rep with the company to have him adjust anything? Are you using the manual setting so you can set the stimulation to what ever level you want? If not...start doing that. I do not use any of the programs that were set for me. None of them help me. I set my own levels. What is the name of your stimulator? How long has it been in? did it start not working right a way? How do you know for sure that he put them in a different place? Get with him right a way. Send me an email to answer my questions and then we can go from there. It is calewark@me.com. You can call me also. 303-722-1307. I have unlimited long distance so I can call you back.
Hang in there. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. And.....it is not the headlight staring at you!!!! Call me and we can talk.

You will be fine

Cheryl
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (10-07-2010)