Thread: kathy d
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 01:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by finz View Post
Kathy,

I am so, so, sorry for everything that you are going through ! What a nightmare !

Discharging you home unable to walk and care for yourself is unacceptable medical practice. Are you working with a lawyer on your WC claim ? He might be able to help with or recommend someone you could discuss possible legal action with for the way you were treated there.

Have you talked to your primary care doc about your inability to care for yourself at home right now ? Could he refer you for inpatient rehab ?

Did the studies done post fall show any new injuries ?

Hon, of all the times I have wished for a magic wand to slay the rsd beast, I've never wanted it as bad as I do for you right now.

Love,
finz
Kathy,
I can't express enough how deeply sorry I feel for what you have been through and your son and Mom. You have our support and compassion from the depth of our hearts. Your treatment sounds so horrific.
I agree with someone who talked about the importance of lowering your stress level. I know that is not easy in high pain or flare. Is there music that brings you comfort, photos of past places of happiness and peace? Can you visualize those places?
I only mention this out of love-as we know anxiety increases our pain levels and we all here are on your side! What ever others do that benefit their pain levels, please mention these to Kathy if you feel comfortable with this request. It can be PM if we have any knowledge of how to get home care. Kathy, I'm going to check into home care for you- what state do you live in? I'll get back with you soon. One of your many friends, loretta with soft hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote