View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I HATE THE COLD!!!!
My steel plates on each side of lower jaw get cold so fast. I cover my face up use hot water bottle too.
you need to get you a scarf or in winter ..I am in Florida so it dose not get cold like the rest of usa but I wear like a face mask I slip it over my head down around my neck then pull the top part over my lower face. so my eyes are showing I look funny but it helps so much.
so warrior pal of mine I am sending strength and wish for better warmer weather to be with you while you await your apt. and ya best know I am so in your corner for the doc and the rep to work something out and get this stim and the leads working for you..even if it means having the one lead out and re strung to that good spot. keep your head up hang in there and heck yeah let yourself be weepy and sad let it out. we have all been there. in fact it has been you who let me unload about my friend and about my co worker . thanks for that and if I or anyone of us can help let us know.. you know how to find me and have my email and phone so do not think twice about writing or calling okay. cus ya know I will be calling you very soon
LOVE YA Lily.
PEACE
BMW...Tina
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote