View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Tara and Ginnie

Dear Tara- You are such a precious soul, and your concern regarding the difficulties of all of these interplaying emotions, fears, what will happen afterwards is truly a struggle with which to deal, and yet you have a true inner strength borne of faith which sees you through these things. Two threads is perhaps a comforting way of handling your times as surgery approaches. It will pass. Your recovery will occur. I pray and hope that all, ALL, will be well. Time is sure to tell, of course, but all you can do is give it your best... a quality about you which I know is certain. You just do. I have faith God will watch over you.

Dear Ginnie- Pain med withdrawal is such a road, not easily walked. There can and probably will be a number of withdrawal symptoms associated with the withdrawal, but with your doctor's guidance you, too, can make it. I have. There are withdrawal assistive meds which can and probably will be prescribed to help you in making the switch to freedom. I have dealt with diarrhea quite a bit as the intestinal tract has been working to normalize absent morphine, neurontin, percocet and others. I just take it a day at a time. Maybe I am nearing the end of Montezuma's revenge. I just hope so.

Hugs all around,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (10-10-2010), tchr012 (10-08-2010)