Old 10-08-2010, 07:53 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bellamy View Post
I have moved away from using premium protein supplements recently due to budget issues. I am now using cheaper supplements but I am not entirely sure if they will be as beneficial to me. Does anyone have any advice?
It depends on who makes them. I have noticed that some good brands are coming down in price here in the states. I don't know what you have available there. The process would cost some money to manufacture, so ultra inexpensive types may not be what they claim.

this website: www.iherb.com ships to UK and has many protein powders, whey and soy, at reasonable prices. Jarrow for example, is one. Often things in stores can be much higher in price than iherb's (sometimes double or more!). Many of us here use iherb.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 10-08-2010 at 09:32 AM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote