View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Hi. Could you ask the doctor who dx you with mild CRPS now where before he did not why and what changed? I think this condition can vary in terms of how severe and symptoms. This can also change along the way. How is your pain level now is it worse then before your first block? Can you call the office and tell them how much pain you are in? On a different side of mild I think a person can't compare pain feelings to others cause everyone tolerates pain to a different degree. A pain doctor I saw was saying how 2 people can have similar symptoms and dx but one person can feel the pain much more then the other. It is how ones brain processes it. Am I making any sense? I know what I want to say but it is hard to communicate. How familiar is your doctor with RSD? Can you go for another opinion? Sorry this is more ?'s then answers.
It was my workers comp pain doctor that did the block, and wrote in his report that I didn't have it. His report was relaid to me by my attorney. But when I went to see him he did said nothing about me not having it, only that it was a mild case of it. Why would he write on thing in his report and tell me something different. I had relief for a very short period of time after the block. Now it's back with a vengence! I showed him how red my hand was, and how it was starting to swell. He said it was a normal reaction to my condition. Stressful things like this really makes me flare up. I can't take this guessing game any longer. I don't know how many cases this Pain Doc has seem when it comes to CRPS, I don't really trust him. But I can't get a different doc because he is already my second workers comp pain doctor.
This condition was seen after they closed my case but before the could make me a settlement offer. So now the CRPS would reopen my case and they would have to start all over again. I hope that makes sense.
lefty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote