View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Good info

This what I credit my approval. I attached and painted an entire picture. I was a police officer and it affected my ability to protect myslef or the community, I could not kick, fight, hit, lift, drag etc....

I painted apicture of not using button when it asked if I could, I put use pull over loose fitting. No iron, stretch wear easy wash, wear a few times before wash unless someone is helping me do launddry, I can't switch from washer to dryer, often clothes stay in the laundry basket or dryer where the family has to yank what they need.

Easy meals, no big home cooking, take out, frozen easy to prepare, paper plates.
No movies hurts to sit, last one was the year before my injury, cape fear.

Friends don;t call they don't want to hear the whine. 'All the for real life stuff.

I appleid without telling any doctors, first time approval, I was in college at the time, noted case with office of vocational rehab.

It was a relief. I noted every test, where they were done, the address phone no. Every medication, dose amount and how often I take them, all on seperate worksheets. It did take me several days if weeks to finish the entire form, they called twice for it.
Thanks for the post.
Dianne

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote