View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Ali,

If you have commotion at home, you need to find a place of respite. I can imagine the chaos if there is building/remodeling going on, especially for the woman of the house. You need to find a place of comfort. Your home is not likely that place right now.

Do you have a friend with a comfortable home that would be gracious enough to put up with your needs for part of the day?

The female need to protect/order the nest can be taking you for a wide ride. Your hormones may be screaming and especially your stress hormones.

I can not comment about whether you had a seizure or not. I have a friend who experienced the same thing after a concussion. She was at the chiropractors office and became immobilized by a similar event. The first thought was to call an ambulance. They waited and she recovered enough for someone to pick her up and take her home. She was also left in a very weak state for a few days.

Strange events can follow a concussion. Many are unexplainable. Any effort to get a proper explanation will likely lead to being dismissed as a hypochondriac by the doctors. If doctors don't understand an event, most will question your description of it.

Hope you find some respite.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote