Thread: Toasty Tuesday~
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 10:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default In and Out is worth every calorie!

Dear Sue;

I bet you are glad your test is over. I hope and pray the results are good. For those of you who don't live in the West, you won't know what we are talking about when we refer to "In and Out Burger". It's a burger place that only does burgers, shakes and fries. That's it but their burger is freshly ground and their fries are cut from taters right in front of you and then fried perfectly. Anyway, EVERYONE loves "In and Out" and if one is going to cheat on a diet, that's the place, it's pure burger heaven. Guess what Sue, rumor has it that we are getting one here. I hope it's not built until I loose my weight and even then, I will have to be careful. A girl born and raised in the heartland loves her burger and fries!

Billie - I agree with Bizi - better not ignore those leg cramps. Just to be safe, you'd better call your doctor, honey. Enjoy those roses - I'm sure Bob thinks they are beautiful!

Wendy - rest and more rest until the flare is gone. It's hard, I know.

I had foot pain from my PN so bad last night I never slept. So today I was a complete waste. The pain was better today but it's raising its nasty head again tonight.
Oh well, that's chronic pain.

Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote