Thread: So angry, **.
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 01:46 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello dear all !!!

First of all, yeah, chocolate frappe was like a milkshake buuuuuut, with water instead of milk....

Ginnie, thank you so much for sharing your story in this thread... so sorry !!! I hate ignorance.. and I hate when this moves people... You sure helped me a lot. Thanks !!!

Tonight Im not angry... Im... sad.... dissapointed.... my life is full of unfair stories and I cant handle it... seriously... I cant handle the fact that good people suffer and bad people is having a happy life... I actually think I have said this before here somewhere in the forums... why ??? I mean... I read somwhere that this has nothing to do with God, and that this was just part of life and that actually God was there helping the ones who suffer.... but my question is.... why do good people suffer "all the time" ?

I could give you a thousand examples.... a material one: The laziest person I know, have the best computer of all.... the one who works hardest, doesnt have a puter....

And, I could give you plenty more examples not with material stuff but health things or whatever...

I cant handle it !!! man, I feel depressed and dissapointed about life.... like.... I dont want to live anymore because no matter what I do, I will suffer every day....

No matter what I dream, I will never reach my dreams because no matter how hard I try, everything is going down....

Aw
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-10-2010), thelonely1 (10-11-2010)