Old 10-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
"the world sucks, there is SO much bad stuff going on in the world, oh it's not worth getting up in the morning, there are so many bad people, etc. etc."
<-- That's precisly me.

And Barbo, I dont want more and more, I want, need the basics.... Love, peace and health and I dont have any. What hurts the most is that I work everyday to gain them, or that's how I feel.

Ginnie Thank you so much for your message and good wishes. Same for you.
Heaven will solve our problems, but not, I think, by showing us subtle reconciliations between all our apparently contradictory notions. The notions will all be knocked from under our feet. We shall see that there never was any problem. And, more than once, that impression which I can't describe except by saying that it's like the sound of a chuckle in the darkness. The sense that some shattering and disarming simplicity is the real answer.

---C.S.Lewis

Wise man that Mr.Lewis! And Blue, dear Blue...should you have one minute this day that you feel good....please, please share it with us.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (10-10-2010), BlueMajo (10-10-2010), Doody (10-20-2010), Koala77 (10-10-2010), thelonely1 (10-11-2010)