View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 02:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile hello! I am a new member...........

hello to everyone, I have RSD and had a bad car accident a year ago, with brain damage, herniations in my neck and back. In the Er I can remember saying over and over how my legs were burning, they felt like they were on fire............and I kept saying How I felt very loopy! An uninsured limo bus driver hit me................I was stopped , waiting to turn into my neighborhood..........I was on my way home from work, I am a nurse, I worked the night shift. He was coming so fast behind me, I never saw him.............glad I didn't see it coming!

My family Doc has been great, I wanted to see Dr.Swartzman, but he does not get involved in Litagations................so I have been looking for another Doctor...........I may have an appt. soon with Dr.Getson, I have heard he is wonderful. I have been getting worse, use a cane now, and have "cold RSD"..........this winter weather does not help..........I have had alot more pain and trouble moving. I am also waiting to get warm water therapy.

I have a great Chiropractor, Dr.Rosemary Calio, she is in Marlton, she has been a big help for me through all of this.............she is terrific, in case anyone is looking for a Chiropractor.
My deep faith has gotten me through this, I pray alot. And I have a wonderful family..............they are my inspiration. Six kids, 3 boys and 3 girls. I still have four at home. And two loyal poodles that are at my side all day long...........I rescued both of them, they fit right into our family.

I hope to talk to some of you and share in your support forum........God Bless, phyllis Smith
phyllis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote