Thread: So angry, **.
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 02:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh Blue, my long lost twin, even if I don't feel like posting my feelings, I can always just point to yours and say "what she said."

Yes, the bad people of the world always seem to be happy, and do you know why? It's because they are selfish and shallow, they take whatever they want without regard for others, they would stab their mothers in the back if the price was right. They have no conscience or morals, and they gain happiness at the expence of others.

But the cost of these actions is a person's soul.

The good people of the world, (otherwise known as this forum), are not willing to trade someone else's happiness for their own. They gain fulfillment through love and compassion, which is much more difficult then the selfish way, and therefore is harder to achieve.

But rather than lose their soul, the good person's soul grows. We understand that the most powerfully fulfilling action is sacrifice, and we know that sacrifice is ultimately the greatist act of goodness we can hope to achieve. There can be no true love or happiness without sacrifice. The selfish person can only hope to achieve the fleeting pleasures of the flesh, and will only end up empty and alone.

Hold faith that God is watching, dear friend. Know that He sees every act of kindness and is pleased that you are trying to brighten the world, and know that you will earn a happiness that the greedy and selfish will never be able to understand.

And know that you are important. Even a simple smile or kind word could be the most important thing in the world to a lonely or desperate person like me. (and you've given me more then a few)

Love and hugs ((Blue))
Addy (10-11-2010), Alffe (10-11-2010), barbo (10-11-2010), BlueMajo (10-12-2010), Koala77 (10-11-2010), smae (10-11-2010)