View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 05:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hello Lauris..

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I agree about contacting your doctor. It is hard to know about spreads. I have had my condition spread but I have also had other pain that I thought was a spread but turned out not to be. So I try though very hard to stay in the day. I do have rsd in both legs one is worse still then the other. I feel part of the issue is to protect my bad leg I rely on the better one and that in itself caused problems and pain. I hope you feel better and get some answers.
Yes. I do have RSD.. It began in my rt. leg following knee surgery but it has spread to my left. leg, pelvis, left arm and rt. jaw.. known as whole body..and just the other day, don't know the results yet but had a chemical stress test to determine if it has traveled to my chest wall...and I am unable to take pain meds as I have avery sensitive tummy...So 3 years and counting with this monster..BUT I won't allow it ot swallow me up..RSD is only part of who I am ..I love my life and look forward to life as I did prior to RSD..I can honestly say RSD has taught me a thing or two about patience and enjoying the simplier more softer side of life that I didn't enjoy before!! There comes a point when you learn to live with this illness in some twisted way..

I hope you can get into to see your Dr. as this is an imortant visit for peace of mind for you..Keep us posted and here is a painfree hug for you my dear!!!

Love, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (10-11-2010)